This pioneering Nexus Core safety helmet combines advanced industrial safety standards with modern styling – including our Micro Peak for optimum visibility and Dry-Tech sweatband for all-day comfort.
- Modularity as standard. Simply by adding accessories, you can have one helmet style on site, with accessories to comply to different tasks.
- High performance ABS material and creative design enables -40°C low temperature performance, lateral deformation and optimal strength to weight ratio allows for a strong, protective helmet.
- Optimised “Micro” peak providing maximum upward visibility.
- Fully removable and adjustable EN 397 or EN 12492 4 point chinstrap accessories available for increased wearer comfort and hygiene.
- Premium Dry-Tech sweatband as standard for maximum comfort
Weight: 386g (Wheel Ratchet)
Material: Shell: Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS)
Peak Type: Micro Peak - 20mm
Internal Features: 6 point sewn durable and hardwearing Terylene webbing Cradle, complete with Dry-Tech Sweatband